Providing healthcare can lead to stress that puts your home life and career at risk. We offer specialized treatment in a group therapy format—caregivers caring exclusively for other caregivers who struggle with depression, anxiety, stress, or substance use disorder as a consequence of their professional experiences.
What to Expect
Our remote clinical service offers specialized, evidence-based services and support from our highly skilled team, for current and former healthcare professionals who struggle with problems as a result of their work. Remote treatment has proven convenient and effective for both providers and program participants. Clients still participate in groups and get to know one another as they move through the Program. Online connections are secure, easy to use, and follow the same HIPAA rules as in-person care.
Find the appropriate care that works with your schedule.
- Partial Hospital—Five groups per day, five days per week (M-F) from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- Intensive Outpatient—Three groups per day, five mornings per week (M-F) from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm.
You will receive a personal orientation and meet with a clinician to establish your treatment goals, as well as a medical doctor to discuss treatment and medication options. Your experience will consist of daily group sessions with healthcare peers as well as one-on-one sessions to discuss your needs, chart your progress, and develop an aftercare plan for you. Time spent in the Program varies according to your needs and the level of care you require.
You’ll build a path back to life and work, by learning skills to help you overcome behavioral health issues and substance use disorder. The Program is designed to help you:
- Connect to others and cultivate supportive relationships
- Sleep better and feel better about yourself
- Learn coping skills to manage external and internal stresses
- Reduce tension, anger, and fatigue
- Recognize and change unhealthy behaviors, consistent with your values and goals
The Retreat’s referral and admissions process is designed to be simple and convenient. For more information call 802-258-3737.
Please reach out to James Benton, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the program.