Our programs are provided by internet (ZOOM), which means you can access treatment from your own home or private location.
- We offer full-day treatment in the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) from 9:30 am - 2:00 pm (5 groups per day).
- We offer half-day treatment in the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm (3 groups per day).
- You will also meet weekly via internet (ZOOM) with your clinician for individual therapy as well as with a prescriber for medication management. Treatment may also include family and/or couple’s therapy if appropriate.
- Upon completion of treatment, your team will work with you to develop an aftercare plan that supports you in your next steps.
Our programs provide highly structured and supportive care to individuals who are struggling with mental health and/or substance use issues. The primary focus of our programs is group therapy that is designed to provide a range of therapeutic experiences. You will also receive individual counseling with a therapist and be monitored closely by a psychiatric prescriber.
In our programs, we utilize the CARES approach to ensure a comprehensive experience. This includes:
- COMMUNITY (receiving support from others)
- AWARENESS (learning skills and strategies)
- RELATIONSHIP (sharing our story)
- EMBODIMENT (experiencing what we’re learning on a physical level)
- SYNTHESIS (bringing it all together)
Throughout the treatment day, you will attend groups that are specifically designed to incorporate these elements. The groups offered address both mental health and recovery needs and you will work with your team to develop a schedule tailored to your individual treatment plan.
- We believe that success in the program is about the entire experience, not individual components. Therefore, attendance in ALL assigned treatment groups is expected.
- If you must be absent for any reason (other than illness), this must be pre-approved by your treatment team. If you are sick and cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible.
- You will also need to plan for scheduled meetings with your prescriber and therapist that occur outside of the scheduled treatment day.
What happens outside of treatment is just as important as the work we do together. We will devote some time each day to preparing for the hours that you spend outside of programming. We may offer assignments, ask you to attend support/recovery groups and/or encourage you to participate in leisure activities that are enjoyable.
Groups and individual sessions are facilitated through the use of a secure platform. We will not share your personal or contact information with anyone else without your written permission to do so.