If you're taking part in programs offered through the Birches Treatment Center or the Uniformed Service Program and you live outside the Brattleboro area, the Retreat offers two convenient lodging choices that are comfortable, quiet, and alcohol and tobacco-free.
1.) The Inn at the Brattleboro Retreat
Located just minutes from the Retreat campus, the Inn is a restored 1870s farmhouse located on a quiet country road that's surrounded by meadows, woodlands, and panoramic views of southern Vermont's beautiful mountains and hillsides. Offerings at The Inn include:
- Comfort and Privacy, with a mix of single and double occupancy rooms, a wrap-around porch with rockers, and an outdoor fireplace. A complimentary homemade breakfast is served each morning in the main house dining room.
- Relaxation--enjoy the 2.2 mile loop walk that starts and ends at the bottom of the Inn's driveway. After nightfall, gaze at Vermont's clear night sky through our telescope.
- History--the Inn was originally a working family farm. The ancient maples that line the front of the property were once used in the farm's maple sugar operation.
- Personalized Attention--If you have any dietary restrictions or requests, just let our fill-time inn keeper know in advance!
To book accommodations at The Inn, please call 802-579-1353.
2.) Convenient, On-Campus Lodging at the Ripley Building
The Ripley Building is located right on the campus of the Brattleboro Retreat.
- For our value-minded guests, Ripley offers 50 comfortable, private rooms.
- It's within easy walking distance of downtown Brattleboro and is directly acroos from the Retreat's cafeteria where affordable meals plans are available.
- Guests at the Ripley building enjoy independence and flexibility along with opportunities to benefit from the continued support and camaraderie of a wide range of peers.
For information about lodging opportunities in the Ripley Building, please call 1-800-RETREAT to speak to a Retreat representative.