All Vermont Firefighters are invited to register for this peak performance training where attendees will learn and practice mental skills for the expected, unexpected, and everything in between.
No Cost to Attend!
Funding for this training has been made possible by a grant from The Vermont Community Foundation. The grant supports wellness training for Vermont firefighters. In addition, attendees will be provided with a complimentary continental breakfast and lunch as well as a free self-help workbook.
What You’ll Learn
In this hands-on training seminar, you’ll learn and practice skills to flex your mental muscles and do five key things to handle all-hazard incidents at work and live a richer, fuller, more meaningful life at work, home, or wherever you are:
• Notice painful thoughts and feelings without getting caught up in them.
• Learn to recognize that on the flip side of painful thoughts & feelings are often things you care about.
• Let go of the habit of moving away from pain.
• Choose what’s important to you in life.
• Take action in those chosen life directions.
Just Click On One of The Following Dates to Register...
NOTE: All trainings will take place from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm either at the Brattleboro Retreat in Brattleboro, VT, or the Courtyard Burlington Harbor by Marriott in Burlington, VT:
Thursday, June 14 Thursday, June 21 Tuesday, July 10, Brattleboro, VT Tuesday, July 17, Brattleboro, VT Thursday, July 19, Brattleboro, VT
- Friday, August 3, Brattleboro, VT
- Tuesday, August 14, Burlington, VT
- Wed., August 15, Burlington, VT