Ride Champions are fundraisers for the Heroes! Ride Champions ask their friends, family, and co-workers to sponsor their Ride, and raise at least $100. Ride Champions do not have to ride in the event. Ride Champions receive:
- Ride registration
- BBQ lunch
- Guaranteed Ride for Heroes t-shirt
- Ride for Heroes patch
- Ride Champion rocker patch for that year
- Automatic entry into special raffles and giveaways
- Special prizes for top fundraisers
- Special recognition at the event and in pre-event, post-event publicity
Here are three tools you can use to raise funds as a Ride Champion:
2. Download this printable Ride Champion Fundraising Collection Form so you can record cash and check support from your family, friends, and co-workers.
If you have any questions contact us and we'll help.
Call Robert Szpila at 802-258-4318 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
My first ride was in 2011, two months after I finished the program. I go because the Ride for Heroes is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to helping our uniformed men and women. There's a lot of need out there.
The Uniformed Service Program gave me a life I never had before. I want to give back.
Why do I support these heroes? Because they are the people who will come and help me when I need them the most, so I want to be there for them when they are most in need.
I started my own fundraising page online so people could use their credit cards to make a donation to support me. It was easy to post on my Facebook page. I also emailed some friends to let them know what I was doing.
The Ride for Heroes is an incredible day that I look forward to all year long. Having worked at the Retreat, I know what a difference the Uniformed Service Program makes in the lives of these heroes.