- Special prizes, with the USP logo, based on the amount of funds donated or raised.
- Recognition for the amount of funds raised.
- A special Champion T-Shirt and patches.
- Automatic entry into special raffles and giveaways.
- Opportunity to join the approximately 60 mile motorcycle ride through southern Vermont.
- The chance to connect with other like-minded people who share your concern for the men and women in uniform who have the courage to seek help. These men and women are the real heroes.
Here are three tools you can use to raise funds as a USP Champion:
2. Download this printable USP Champion Fundraising Collection Form so you can record cash and check support from your family, friends, and co-workers.
If you have any questions contact us and we'll help.
Call Robert Szpila at 802-258-4318 or email at email@example.com
"If you’ve been around soldiers and firefighters and EMTs, you know we talk a little differently, we use language that some people probably are not comfortable with but that’s how we communicate. So as I sat through my group session and spoke about my issues, I could see others in the room nodding their heads in understanding. They got it. And that’s when the healing started for me.”
— Windham County Sheriff Keith Clark
My first ride was in 2011, two months after I finished the program. I go because the Ride for Heroes is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to helping our uniformed men and women. There's a lot of need out there.
The Uniformed Service Program gave me a life I never had before. I want to give back.