The Brattleboro Retreat is now in the process of conducting an online Community Health Needs Assessment Survey as required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Professional health care providers and members of the larger community are encouraged to participate. The survey’s purpose is to help identify:
- community needs, concerns and issues
- public perceptions of mental illness, and barriers to accessing needed services
- resources required to meet the mental health and addiction care needs of the community
- The Brattleboro Retreat’s priorities to meet the mental health and addiction care needs in the areas served by the hospital
- target outreach programs for needed mental health and addiction care services
- services for mental health and addiction that community members would like to see offered or extended in their health care service area.
This 100 percent anonymous survey includes 15 questions and can be completed in 10 minutes or less. The survey can be accessed online throughout the month of October at http://www.research.net/s/brattlebororetreat2012.
Individuals who prefer to complete a paper copy of the survey can contact Jill Terrell-Ouazzani, Marketing and Community Relations Coordinator, at (802) 258-3785 or email email@example.com.