Welcome to PrimariLink, the Managed Service Organization
of the Brattleboro Retreat
- PrimariLink is part of the Brattleboro Retreat, one of the nation's top providers of psychiatric and addiction care. Our services are provided by members of the Retreat's experienced and highly-trained staff of practicing psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, and nurses.
- We currently work with MVP Healthcare in Vermont, and are responsible for managing the behavioral health care needs of approximately 30,000 Vermont residents.
- PrimariLink began operating in 1997 with the simple philosophy of providing "The right care, at the right time and in the right setting." It's a belief that has led to cost-effective services and a solid reputation in an often difficult managed care environment.
Letter from our team:
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to the mental health and substance abuse treatment of Vermonters. Our goal at PrimariLink is simple: "Provide the right care, at the right time, and in the right setting, in a respectful and fiscally sound manner."
What this means to us is:
- Timely access to care for members
- Referrals to providers who support best practice guidelines
- Endorsing a clinically oriented review process
- Providing a responsive and respectful service to members and providers.
One of the best things we can do is to match a member’s needs with a provider’s interest and expertise. The provider profile information you complete helps us to make appropriate referrals. Thank you for time and continued energies.
Frederick Engstrom, MD, Medical Director
Peter Albert, LICSW, Director
Bruce Rogers, LICSW, Clinical Coordinator
Nancy Overman, BA, Intake Coordinator
Rebecca Goodnow, BA, Intake Coordinator