THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
HOWEVER, INAUGURAL CONTRIBUTIONS to the BRATTLEBORO RETREAT ENDOWMENT FUND ARE STILL BEING GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED THROUGH THE END OF 2012.
Join the Brattleboro Retreat for a gala event in celebration of our history and our future! With social hour on the Great Lawn and a scrumptious dinner inside Lawton Hall, we will take this opportunity to celebrate the launch of the Brattleboro Retreat Endowment Fund and the Amherst Willoughby Legacy Society while we commemorate the 100th Anniversary of Lawton Hall and present the 2012 Anna Marsh Award. Plus much, much more!
- Saturday, September 15, 2012 5:30 pm
- Master of Ceremonies, Dr. Rob Simpson, Brattleboro Retreat President & CEO
- Anna Marsh Award honoree, Larry Cassidy
- Drinks and appetizers on the Great Lawn of the Brattleboro Retreat
- Dinner and entertainment in Lawton Hall
- Cocktail Attire
- Cash Bar.
Ticket and Gift Information
- Those interested in attending the Lawton Hall 100th Anniversary can either purchase tickets at $100 each ($50 tax deducitibilty per ticket) or become an Inaugural Donor to the Brattleboro Retreat Endowment Fund with a gift of $1,000 or greater.
- Inaugural Donors will be invited to attend the Gala as guests of the Retreat with two complimentary tickets.
- 100 percent of Inaugural Donor gifts will go directly to the Endowment Fund.
- Proceeds from this event's ticket sales will also benefit the Brattleboro Retreat Endowment Fund.
If you would like to join us for the Lawton Hall 100th Anniversary Gala you can mail in or drop-off this RSVP form. Please note that seating for this event is very limited and tickets are expected to sell out.
All RSVPs will receive a confirmation of seating availabilty by mail.
Mail to: Lawton Hall 100th Anniversary Gala, Brattleboro Retreat, PO Box 803, Brattleboro, VT 05302-0803
For more information or to check availability, contact Biz Dana at 802-258-4318 or email: email@example.com.
Follow these links for more information: