Top 10 Reasons To Give
Top Ten Reasons to Donate to the Brattleboro Retreat
- You believe that mental health is as important as physical health.
- You want to ensure that quality mental health and addiction care will always be available.
- You--or someone you care about--has been helped by the Brattleboro Retreat, and you want to say thanks.
- You appreciate how improving the mental health of individuals can make stronger, healthier communities.
- You are concerned that government and private insurance fail to fully cover needed treatment, even as expenses for healthcare rise.
- You want to ensure that others receive the same high level of care as you or a loved one received at the Retreat.
- You support the Retreat's vision of expanding services to care for underserved populations, including uniformed service professionals and members of the LGBT community.
- You believe every child with mental health problems deserves a healthy future.
- You want to help families heal from the traumas of substance abuse.
- You believe in the power of education and research to overcome the stigma of mental illness.